0208 732 7500
Call us on:


Party Walls

What do you need help with?

I am/my neighbour is, carrying out works on a wall shared with a neighbouring flat or house. What do I need to do?

What we can do for you.

We can help by appointing specialist surveyors for both parties, and/or liaising with surveyors acting for other flats or houses.

When you share a wall with someone, it is important to make sure that procedures are dealt with correctly when building work is done on that wall to prevent expensive problems in the future.

Give us a call

If this is something that you feel you may benefit from, please call us today for a free consultation, or simply an initial chat on 0208 732 7500.

You will initially be given free advice from our experienced, friendly staff with no obligation. Alternatively, please feel free to use our contact us form,  and we will be happy to give you a call at a time that is convenient for you.